25mm 800kg Ratchet Tie Down, Lashing Strap
YFRTD 25mm 800kg Ratchet Tie Down, Lashing Strap
Ratchet Lashings are used for tying down loads whilst transporting , shifting or moving them. They have replaced traditional jute ropes, chains and wires used for transportation and for a variety of other applications.
The main advantages of ratchet lashings are :
1. Load restraint using a tensioning device (ratchet)
2. Effective and safe control of loads whilst transportation
3. Extremely quick and efficient tie down and release of load thus saving time.
4. No damage to the load being tied down.
They are available in a large variety of configurations of different ratchets of various capacities and end fittings. Pictures shown here are only indicative and not exhaustive.
Ratchet Tie Down, Ratchet Straps
**100% high tenacity polyester of lashing strap
**Popular color of strap:orange,blue,yellow,red,black
**Width available:25mm to 100mm
**Breaking strength scope:0.5t to 10t
**Length available:1m to 10m
**According to EN 12195/2
1.Only use undamaged ratchet lashing, the label indicating the capacity must be clearly legible.
2. Ratchet lashings must not be overload.
3. Do not tie knots in the webbing.
4.Protect the webbing against abrasion and/or cutting by using edge protectors and sleeves for sharp edges.
5.Avoid twisted positioning of the ratchet lashing.
6.Do not place loads on the ratchet lashing, which could cause damage.
7. Ratchet lashings should not be used as a load lifting gear.